Luxury vinyl flooring needs to be cleaned regularly to help prevent from scratches and warping. Keeping your floors in a healthy state will prolongue its life for years.
How to Clean Vinyl Flooring:
Maintaining vinyl floors is simple and straightforward. To keep your vinyl floor clean,
This isn’t only helpful for keeping vinyl floors looking shiny and vibrant but also helps extend their life span.
- Always wipe up spills with plain water as soon as they happen.
- Vacuuming or dry-mopping first will help get rid of any hair, dust or dirt that might have gathered.
- If you want a deeper clean, use a more intensive wet mop using a mixture of apple cider vinegar and hot water can be used. (For tougher areas needing extra cleaning power, add some dishwashing liquid.)
- Make sure to rinse the mop frequently with clean, hot water.
- This isn’t only helpful for keeping vinyl floors looking shiny and vibrant but also helps extend their
- life span.
Do we recommend a product for cleaning?
Yes, “REJUVENATE” – floor cleaner. You can find it everywhere and for sure in HomeDepot.
If you want to get Luxury vinyl flooring for your home, allow us to offer you an onsite free estimate, bring samples and advising you about what is the right flooring your home needs. We are a licensed and insured company offering material and labor. See all the colors we have available!